Book your room at Hotel Due Giardini
Get an overview of this hotelHotel with bar/lounge, near Corso Como
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in the heart of Milan, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Piazza Lima, Corso Como, and Teatro alla Scala. Pinacoteca di Brera and Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Along with a bar/lounge, this hotel has a 24-hour front desk and tour/ticket assistance. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include multilingual staff and a garden.
All 10 rooms provide free WiFi, room service, and digital TV. Hair dryers, showers, and phones are among the other amenities that guests will find.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Hotel Due GiardiniVia Benedetto Marcello 47 Milan MI 20124
Hotel Due Giardini features a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Milan hotel also offers a garden and room service (during limited hours).
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Digital TV service
Where to Eat
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No cribs (infant beds) available
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The tax will be reduced by 50 percent in August. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 6 per person (approximately)
- Due Giardini
- Due Giardini Hotel
- Due Giardini Hotel Milan
- Due Giardini Milan
- Hotel Due Giardini Milan
- Hotel Due Giardini
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 8 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.