Search Hotels in Mid-Atlantic
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 28 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 28 Sep 2020
Where to stay in Mid-Atlantic
4.5/5Wonderful!(1,983 area reviews)
Power and wealth and breathtaking scenery are concentrated on this very small island. Immerse yourself for a few days or a lifetime.
Downtown Washington D.C.
4.5/5Wonderful!(156 area reviews)
Art galleries, museums and theaters as well as vibrant entertainment, nightlife and shopping districts await in this city center neighborhood.
3/5(186 area reviews)
Flushing Meadows-Corona Park and Resorts World Casino are top sights in Queens, and you should be sure to explore the popular shops. Hop aboard the metro at Briarwood Van Wyck Blvd. Station or Jamaica Van Wyck Station to see more sights in the area.
4.5/5Wonderful!(137 area reviews)
Known for its fascinating museums and acclaimed art galleries, there's plenty to explore in Center City. Check out top attractions like Reading Terminal Market and Liberty Bell Center, and jump on the metro at 11th St Station or 13th St. Station to see more of the city.
The captivating waterfront views and popular shops are just a few highlights of Inner Harbor. Make a stop by National Aquarium in Baltimore or Baltimore Inner Harbor Marina while you're exploring the area.
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Mid-Atlantic, and visitors give high marks for the fun sporting events, theatre and university vibe. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its parks, riverfront and art. Top sights in the city include Pennsylvania Farm Show Complex, Pennsylvania State Capitol and Giant Center.
- There are 32606 hotels and other accommodation options in Mid-Atlantic
- The closest major airport is in Harrisburg, PA (MDT-Harrisburg Intl.), 37.5 mi (60.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Mid-Atlantic
Known for its theatres, art and museums, the city's cultural venues include Baltimore Museum of Art, Walters Art Museum and B&O Railroad Museum. Attractions like Hershey's Chocolate World, Hersheypark and National Aquarium in Baltimore are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Pennsylvania State Capitol, Washington Monument, and USS Constellation.
In Ocean City, you can choose from 32606 accommodation choices and hotels to make planning your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Barclay Cottage Bed and Breakfast - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Northeast Virginia Beach features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and room size.
- The Inn at Grace Winery - Our customers like the pool and clean, comfortable rooms at this B&B. With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to a winery and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- The Tower Cottage Luxury Inn - This 4.5-star bed & breakfast features a full-service spa, a private beach and free breakfast. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Other favourite sights in Mid-Atlantic include Pennsylvania Farm Show Complex, Giant Center and Hersheypark Stadium.
Getting around Mid-Atlantic
With so many ways to get around, exploring Mid-Atlantic is simple. Nearby metro stations include Hunt Valley Station, Pepper Road Station and McCormick Road Station. If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Lewistown Junction Station, Harrisburg Transportation Center or Huntingdon Station.
More trip options
- Hotels in Mid-Atlantic by Star Rating
- Hotels near Mid-Atlantic Airports
- Areas of Mid-Atlantic
- Accommodation near Mid-Atlantic Attractions
- More accommodation types in Mid-Atlantic
- Choose Your Mid-Atlantic Hotel Style
- Search Mid-Atlantic Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Mid-Atlantic
- Hotels Near Mid-Atlantic, United States of America
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends