Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel, walk to RMIT University
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Carlton, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Melbourne City Baths and RMIT University. Queen Victoria Market and Melbourne Central are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a coffee shop/café, this hotel has WiFi in public areas and self parking. Additionally, laundry facilities, a 24-hour front desk, and a computer station are onsite.
All 235 rooms offer WiFi, rainfall showerheads, and LCD TVs. Other amenities available to guests include hair dryers, laptop-compatible safes, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
ibis Melbourne Swanston Street Hotel
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This Carlton hotel also offers laundry facilities and an elevator (lift). Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Ibis Melbourne Swanston Street Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 235
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Designated smoking areas
- Computer station
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2013
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( AUD 15.00 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( AUD 15 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 12.90 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 15.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 26.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Melbourne Tune
- Melbourne Tune Hotel
- Tune Hotel Melbourne Carlton
- Tune Melbourne Carlton
- ibis Melbourne Swanston Street Hotel Carlton
- ibis Melbourne Swanston Street Hotel
- ibis Melbourne Swanston Street Carlton
- ibis Melbourne Swanston Street
We should mention
One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.