Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Melbourne hotel in St Kilda Road, near Royal Botanic Gardens
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in St Kilda Road, this luxury hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Alfred Hospital and Royal Botanic Gardens. National Gallery of Victoria and Eureka Tower are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a conference center, and WiFi in public areas.
All 209 soundproofed rooms feature WiFi and pillowtop beds. Guests will find kitchenettes with refrigerators, stovetops, microwaves, and dishwashers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Art Series-The Blackman452 St.Kilda Road entry via Arthur Street Melbourne VIC 3004
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 3228 square feet (300 square meters) include a conference center. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Art Series-The Blackman has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 209
- Number of floors - 19
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Designated smoking areas
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (meters) - 300
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Year Built 2010
- Conference space size (feet) - 3228
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( AUD 9.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( AUD 9.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( AUD 9.95 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Free newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Fluor Depot de Pain - This café specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, and lunch.
Classico - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 10 and AUD 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 35.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 70.00 per day
- Art Series-The Blackman
- Art Series-The Blackman Hotel Melbourne
- Art Series The Blackman Hotel Melbourne
- Art Series - The Blackman Hotel Melbourne
- Art Series The Blackman Hotel
- Art Series The Blackman Melbourne
- Art Series The Blackman
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
Complimentary Smart Car
Guests who book a Penthouse room type will receive free use of a smart car.
Good for Cullen Penthouse room type only. Valid driver’s license required. Other restrictions may apply.