Visitors can enjoy all that Meghauli has to offer including its parks. In Meghauli, there are 6 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Bharatpur (BHR), 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from the city centre.
Sightseeing and Staying in Meghauli
A favourite place to visit in the city is Royal Chitwan National Park. You'll also find Chitwan National Park and Harihar Temple in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Meghauli. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Barahi Jungle Lodge is located 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the city centre. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Meghauli can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with a private pool. Our customers like its helpful staff.
- Meghauli Serai, A Taj Safari Lodge is 2.5 mi (4 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 5-star lodge in Meghauli can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with cable TV.
Dressing for Meghauli
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, whilst the average at night is 10°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 16°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 28°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- Meghauli gets about 892 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually June and May are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 3°C