Search Hotels in McKenney
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 24 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 1 Oct 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that McKenney has to offer including the restaurants and shopping. There are 26 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Richmond, VA (RIC-Richmond Intl.), 42 mi (67.6 km) from the city centre.
Sightseeing and Staying in McKenney
A favourite place to visit in the city is Lucky Lake Gem Mine. You'll also find Petersburg National Battlefield and Hatcher's Run Battlefield in the area.
As you plan for your holiday to McKenney, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 26 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Days Inn by Wyndham Emporia is located 22.4 mi (36.1 km) from the heart of McKenney. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Emporia can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and pool.
- Hampton Inn by Hilton Emporia is 22.4 mi (36.1 km) from central McKenney. This 2.5-star hotel in Emporia features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Emporia, VA is 22.8 mi (36.7 km) from the centre of McKenney. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Emporia can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its WiFi and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for McKenney
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 19°C during the day and -3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 31°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 11°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 24°C and night-time averages of -2°C
- McKenney gets about 1161.60 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging -2°C