- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Riad Palais Blanc
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Double Room
Deluxe Room (King)
About this area
Located in Marrakech's Medina neighbourhood, Riad Palais Blanc is in the city centre. Jemaa el-Fnaa and Menara Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Menara Gardens and Oasiria Water Park. Le Jardin Secret and Agdal Gardens are also worth visiting.Visit our Marrakech travel guide
- Marrakesh Museum - 2 min walk
- Le Jardin Secret - 5 min walk
- Souk of the Medina - 10 min walk
- Jemaa el-Fnaa - 10 min walk
- Koutoubia Minaret - 19 min walk
- Marrakech Central Station - 17 min drive
- Marrakech (RAK-Menara) - 25 min drive
About this property
Riad Palais Blanc
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 20.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Amazing experience in Marrakesh
First time ever in Marrakesh and this hotel is an oasis from the madness of the medina. Beautiful room extremely spacious with its own private terrace (we booked the suite and it was definitely worth it). Very good breakfast variety, attentive staff, quite large pool for a riad hotel, delicious light lunch and walking distance from main attractions. Would stay there again for sure. It has a feeling of 1001 nights meet prince of persia