Overview of Riad Dar Najat
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room
Executive Double Room
Deluxe Double or Twin Room
Superior Double or Twin Room
About this area
Located in Marrakech's Medina neighbourhood, Riad Dar Najat is in the city centre. Jemaa el-Fnaa and Palais des Congres are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Menara Mall and Avenue Mohamed VI. Menara Gardens and Oasiria Water Park are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the riad's location for the sightseeing.
- Souk of the Medina - 11 min walk
- Jemaa el-Fnaa - 11 min walk
- Bahia Palace - 12 min walk
- El Badi Palace - 13 min walk
- Marrakesh Museum - 14 min walk
- Marrakech Central Station - 20 min drive
- Marrakech (RAK-Menara) - 24 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering Moroccan cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reservations required.
About this property
Riad Dar Najat
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 18.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 5.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Not for us!
Felt unsafe at the hotel and in the area. The streets are very narrow and the area seems very deprived. The Staff at the Riad did their best to accommodate us but we didn’t feel that we could remain there for 5 days. The rooms were smaller that what we are use too, and using a padlock to lock the room door felt like a fire hazard.