- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Le Vizir Center Parc & Resort
Choose dates to view prices
Club Suite, 1 Bedroom
Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Garden View (garden suite)
About this area
Le Vizir Center Parc & Resort is located in Marrakech. Jemaa el-Fnaa and Palais des Congres are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Avenue Mohamed VI and Menara Mall. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Menara Gardens and Oasiria Water Park. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing. Our guests love the property's quiet location.Visit our Marrakech travel guide
- Marjane Hypermarket - 6 min drive
- Le Grand Casino de la Mamounia - 9 min drive
- Palmeraie Palace Golf - 9 min drive
- Yves Saint Laurent Museum - 10 min drive
- Majorelle Gardens - 10 min drive
- Marrakech Central Station - 11 min drive
- Marrakech (RAK-Menara) - 31 min drive
About this property
Le Vizir Center Parc & Resort
Parking and transport
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 14 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Tourism fee: MAD 1.5 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: MAD 60 for adults and MAD 40 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MAD 200 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: MAD 50 (one-way), (from 4 to 18 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The whole experience with family and kids is excellent the staff at reception are the ones that makes the difference. Booking your tours the like of abdel khaiq the driver and tour guide the staff at the canteen when it comes to your needs are brilliant I did not have a single complaint from my family definitely coming back to a all halal no alcohol resort.