Visitors will want to experience the churches, restaurants, and diving in Marion. This welcoming, countryside city also attracts visitors with its university, architecture, and canoeing.
- Though not directly in Marion, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- March is the most expensive month to travel here, while December tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Montgomery, AL (MGM-Montgomery Regional), 56.9 mi (91.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Marion
- Diving, canoeing, and sailing are top activities, while sights to visit include Perry Lakes Park
- Also popular for its countryside, churches, and historic sites
Staying in Marion
Looking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like Sleep Inn And Suites Marion, averaging GBP 91.2 per night. A 2-star favourite with Expedia travellers is Sleep Inn And Suites Marion with a 4.5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Marion
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 22°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 0°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 14°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 28°C as the daytime average and 0°C as the nighttime average
- About 1333 millimetres of rain falls on Marion each year