Visitors to Marianna are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches, cafes and museums.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodation options in Marianna
- The closest major airport is in Dothan, AL (DHN-Dothan Regional), 39.6 mi (63.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Panama City, FL (ECP-Northwest Florida Beaches Intl.), 44.7 mi (71.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Marianna
Notable city landmarks like Battle of Marianna Monument and John Russ House might be worth a visit. The city's natural beauty is on display at Florida Caverns State Park, Blue Springs State Recreation Area And Park and Compass Lake. Additionally, you'll find Falling Waters State Park and Chipola College in the area.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Marianna. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Marianna - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
- Comfort Inn & Suites Marianna I-10 - Our customers like the overall value and WiFi at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Marianna - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and quiet rooms.
Dressing for Marianna
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 24°C and the night-time average to be 4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 29°C during the day and 4°C at night
- About 1361 millimetres of rain falls on Marianna each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 5°C