Visitors can enjoy all that Marciac has to offer including the jazz scene, festivals and lakeside setting. This city also attracts tourists with its countryside and cultural setting.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodation options in Marciac
- The closest major airport is in Lourdes (LDE-Tarbes - Lourdes - Pyrenees Intl.), 24.3 mi (39.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Pau (PUF-Pau - Pyrenees), 30.2 mi (48.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Marciac
Cultural venues in the city include A L'Ane Bleu, Natural History Museum and Les Territoires du jazz. In the area, you'll also find Golf du chateau de Pallanne and Church of St. Lezer.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Marciac. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Hotel Les Comtes De Pardiac is located in central Marciac. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Marciac can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Pierre & Vacances Résidence Le Hameau du Lac is located in the heart of Marciac. This 3-star hotel in Marciac features an outdoor pool, free WiFi and free parking.
- Rent-holidays-jazz-in-marciac-32-gers is located within 0.3 mi (0.5 km) of the city centre. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Marciac can enjoy access to a full-service spa and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Marciac
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 25°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 21°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Marciac is 25 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 25°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C