Visitors can enjoy all that Auch has to offer including the cathedral, monuments and festivals. Tourists can also enjoy the city's jazz scene and rivers. A top sight in the city is Auch Cathedral. In Auch, there are 10 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Auch
Notable city landmarks like Auch Cathedral and Tour d'Armagnac might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Golf d'Auch Embats and Musee des Jacobins.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Auch. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Domaine de Baulieu - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its comfortable and quiet rooms.
- Hôtel Robinson - Our customers like the breakfast and convenient parking at this hotel. This 2-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking and a bar.
- Campanile Auch - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Getting around Auch
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Auch Station. Auch might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Auch
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 15°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 25°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- Auch gets about 715.10 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C