Mandrem's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travellers, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the beaches, doing yoga and restaurants. Relaxing and welcoming, this seaside city also attracts visitors with its gardens, dancing and shopping.
- There are 12 Mandrem hotels
- November is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas September is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Goa (GOI-Dabolim), 20.9 mi (33.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Mandrem
- Fort Aguada and Church of Our Lady of Immaculate Conception are noteworthy landmarks
- The beaches, gardens and the sea highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Mandrem Beach, Anjuna Beach, and Vagator Beach
- Shopping is a highlight of the area, so enjoy some retail therapy at Saturday Night Market, Anjuna Flea Market and Baga Night Market
Staying in Mandrem
With 11 hotels and other accommodations in Mandrem, you'll find holiday getaways at affordable rates. There are 8 hotels ranging from GBP 14 to GBP 37 per night.
Seeking a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You may enjoy these highly rated, smaller hotels and specialty properties:
- Garima of Mandrem
- Sol Beso Beach Retreat
Garima of Mandrem, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating. Also Sol Beso Beach Retreat has a 3.8 rating by guests.
Dressing for Mandrem
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 19°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, while the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 34°C and nighttime averages of 20°C
- Average annual rainfall for Mandrem is 2606 millimetres