- Juffair Mall
- 9 min walk
- Al Fateh Grand Mosque
- 15 min walk
- Bahrain National Museum
- 4 min drive
- Manama (BAH-Bahrain Intl.)
- 13 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Manama's Juffair neighbourhood, Hotel Diva is in the business district and on a lake. Bahrain National Museum and Bahrain National Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Dolphin Resort and Vertical Garden. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Al Muharraq Stadium or Bahrain National Stadium.Visit our Manama travel guide
- Juffair Mall - 9 min walk
- Al Fateh Grand Mosque - 15 min walk
- Bahrain National Museum - 4 min drive
- Gold Souq - 6 min drive
- Prince Khalifa Bin Salman Park - 12 min drive
- Manama (BAH-Bahrain Intl.) - 13 min drive
- Where to eat
- La Cafe – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 1 year old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for BHD 10.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: BHD 20 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BHD 4 for adults and BHD 2 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: BHD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Diva Manama
- Diva Manama
- Hotel Diva Bahrain/Manama
- Hotel Diva Hotel
- Hotel Diva Manama
- Hotel Diva Hotel Manama
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Overall the Diva was good, however, the TV wouldn't work, it turned on with a blank screen and it wasn't even possible to turn it off, several of the hotel staff couldn't fix it either, the bathroom shower had several faults and wasn't working correctly either and nor was the wall mounted bottle opener.