Find Dog-Friendly Hotels in Mammoth Lakes, CA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Mammoth Lakes Pet-Friendly Hotels
Reviewed on 17 Feb 2021
Reviewed on 7 Feb 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Mammoth Lakes Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a pet-friendly getaway in Mammoth Lakes? Frolic with your furry friend at one of the 49 that allow pets. Read about the most popular Mammoth Lakes hotels and accommodation types that are enjoyed by travellers with pets:
- Sierra Nevada Resort & Spa is a dog-friendly resort, offering 3 restaurants for its human guests along with free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 3.5-star resort's family-friendly amenities and location.
- Pets are welcome at Rodeway Inn Wildwood Inn. This hotel offers an outdoor pool and concierge services. Our customers enjoy this 1.5-star hotel's helpful staff and guestroom size.
- Pets can join their owners at Stay In The Village, and Leave Your car Parked. Dog Friendly. This condo provides guests with ski-in/ski-out access and a fitness centre.
Planning your trip to Mammoth Lakes
Interested in the best time of year to visit? Arrange your excursions with this information about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 8°F, while night-time temperatures stay around -10°F
- April to June: the average is 23°F during the day and -5°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 26°F during the day and 1°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°F as the daytime average and -9°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Mammoth Lakes is 922 mm
Exploring Mammoth Lakes with your pet
Known for its skiing, Mammoth Lakes has lots to offer visitors, including its mountains, hiking trails and natural beauty. See the local sights and visit Sierra Star Golf Course and Mammoth Lakes Welcome Center. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Edison Theater and Mammoth Ski Museum. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Alpen Veterinary Hospital or Mammoth Pet Shop.