Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Malinska are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its bars. A top sight in the city is Kvarner Gulf.
- There are 174 hotels and other accommodation options in Malinska
- The closest major airport is in Rijeka (RJK), 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Pula (PUY), 33.4 mi (53.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Malinska
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Kvarner Gulf, Rupa Beach and Malin Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Haludovo Beach and Rova Beach.
In Malinska-Dubasnica, you'll find 174 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning easier for your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Hotel Adria is located in central Malinska. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Malinska-Dubasnica can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its walkable location.
- Hotel Riva is located in the heart of Malinska. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Malinska-Dubasnica can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Blue Waves Resort is located within 1 mi (1.7 km) of the city centre. This 4-star hotel in Malinska-Dubasnica features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa and free breakfast. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and pool.
Dressing for Malinska
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 15°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is 7°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 13°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 21°C and night-time averages of 3°C
- Average annual rainfall for Malinska is 947.70 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 28°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 2°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Malinska?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Malinska, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Malinska?
What's the best accommodation for a couple going to Malinska?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Malinska?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Malinska?
What's the best high-end hotel in Malinska?
More trip options
- Hotels in Malinska by Star Rating
- Hotels near Malinska Airports
- Accommodation near Malinska Attractions
- More accommodation types in Malinska
- Choose Your Malinska Hotel Style
- Search Malinska Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Malinska
- Hotels Near Malinska, Malinska-Dubasnica
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends