We are a family with two kids that just came back from a 10 day visit to Holiday Polynesia.:
- All inclusive only means only food and soft drinks, beer and wine. Everything else is very expensive such as Wifi 12 EUR/week/device, Gym 5 EUR/session, safe in hotel room 22 EUR/week etc etc.
- We had a junior suite, the catalogue stated 70m2, felt more like 40m2 and a large terrace.
- The beds were really hard. It is amazing that the softest place to sleep on in a four star hotel is the sitting portion of the couch, it took days to adjust to these hard beds.
- Evening shows needs to be improved
- Large hotel leads to long walking distances
- Interior scarcely furnished