- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of NH Madrid Ventas
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room (Extra Bed 2 adults + 1 child)
Standard Room (Extra Bed 3 adults)
About this area
Located in Salamanca neighbourhood, NH Madrid Ventas is connected to the convention centre. Puerta del Sol and Plaza Mayor are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at El Retiro Park and Madrid Rio. Check out an event or a game at Santiago Bernabeu Stadium, and consider making time for Madrid Amusement Park, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Parque de las Avenidas Station is 6 minutes by foot and Ventas Station is 8 minutes.Visit our Madrid travel guide
- Avenida America - 4 min walk
- WiZink Center - 20 min walk
- Plaza de Cibeles - 5 min drive
- El Retiro Park - 6 min drive
- Santiago Bernabeu Stadium - 13 min drive
- Madrid Recoletos Station - 5 min drive
- Parque de las Avenidas Station - 6 min walk
- Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas) - 17 min drive
- Tendido 7 — 1 min walk
- Cafetería/Cervecería Biarritz - 1 min walk
- Cafetería La Plancha - 1 min walk
- Bar Fiesta - 1 min walk
- Casa Sierra - 2 min walk
About this property
NH Madrid Ventas
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 13 and EUR 32 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 24 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
A very comfortable hotel with a flexible location if you need to be both in the center of Madrid and the outskirts, as it is easily accessible by both metro and car. Room was on the small side, but had everything I needed, and was comfortable. Tip: use the Parque de Las Avenidas metro stop rather than Ventas to avoid walking uphill!