Get an overview of this hotel3-star Madrid hotel in Literary Quarter, walk to Plaza Mayor
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Literary Quarter, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Plaza del Angel, Plaza Mayor and Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum. Prado Museum and Almudena Cathedral are also within 15 minutes.
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge and concierge services. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include dry cleaning, a 24-hour front desk and tour/ticket assistance.
All 48 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus balconies or patios and TVs with cable channels. Minibars, room service (during limited hours) and hairdryers are among the other amenities available to guests.
Hotel Victoria 4
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, a round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Madrid's hotel also offers tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff and concierge services.
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Number of floors - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transport (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Balcony or patio
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Number of bathrooms -
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Hotel Victoria 4 has a restaurant on-site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30 per night.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet.
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 55.00
- Breakfast fee: between EUR8 and EUR12 for adults, and EUR8 and EUR12 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR21-24€ per person (one-way)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 25 24 hours
- Pet fee: EUR15 per pet
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR30 per night
- Hotel Victoria 4 Madrid
- Hotel Victoria 4
- Victoria 4 Madrid
- Victoria 4
- Victoria 4 Hotel
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR2500 due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using the information in the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.