Get an overview of this hotel3-star Madrid hotel in Literary Quarter, walk to Plaza Mayor
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in Literary Quarter, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor, and Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum. Prado Museum and Almudena Cathedral are also within 15 minutes.
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and concierge services. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include dry cleaning, a 24-hour front desk, and tour/ticket assistance.
All 52 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus balconies or patios and TVs with cable channels. Minibars, room service, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Victoria 4
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Madrid hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 52
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Balcony or patio
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Hotel Victoria 4 has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 55.00
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 8 and EUR 12 for adults, EUR 8 and EUR 12 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 24 per person (one way)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- Hotel Victoria 4
- Hotel Victoria 4 Madrid
- Victoria 4
- Victoria 4 Madrid
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.