- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Lope de Vega Theatre
- 4 min walk
- Puerta del Sol
- 5 min walk
- Five Guys
- 1 min walk
- Burger King
- 1 min walk
- Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas)
- 24 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Madrid, Hostal Charlotte is in the city centre. Gran Via Street and Principe Pio are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Plaza de España and Madrid Rio. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Vicente Calderon Stadium or Santiago Bernabeu Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hostal's central location.
- Lope de Vega Theatre - 4 min walk
- Puerta del Sol - 5 min walk
- Plaza de España - 7 min walk
- Plaza Mayor - 9 min walk
- Gran Via Street - 1 min drive
- Callao Station - 1 min walk
- Madrid Recoletos Station - 19 min walk
- Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas) - 24 min drive
- Five Guys — 1 min walk
- Burger King — 1 min walk
- Café Pans — 1 min walk
- Oishii Sushi & Ramen — 1 min walk
- Le Pain Quotidien — 1 min walk
About this property
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets not allowed
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 6 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 25 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and on-site parking. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hostal Charlotte Hostal
- Hostal Charlotte Madrid
- Hostal Charlotte Hostal Madrid
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Self parking: EUR 25 per day
- Limited parking spaces
Food and drink
- Continental breakfast available for a fee daily 8 AM–11 AM: EUR 6 per person
- 1 restaurant and 1 coffee shop/cafe
- 1 bar
- Room service available
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Luggage storage
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Rooftop terrace
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- 32-inch flat-screen TV
- digital channels
Food and drink
- Free bottled water
Nearby things to do
Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch and dinner daily.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Hotel muy centrico, limpio y moderno, empleados atentos y corteses.