Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Maasbracht has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- May is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Maastricht (MST-Maastricht - Aachen), 17 mi (27.4 km) from the city centre
Staying in Maasbracht
You might like Hotel Gasterij in het Gouden Hoefijzer for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Hotel Gasterij in het Gouden Hoefijzer with a 4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Maasbracht
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the nighttime average to be 0°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and 2°C at night
- About 29 millimetres of rain falls on Maasbracht each year