Get an overview of this hotelLyon apartment in 3rd Arrondissement, near Musee Lumiere
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in 3rd Arrondissement, this apartment is within 1 mi (2 km) of Jean Moulin University, Musee Lumiere, and Bellecour Square. Textile Museum and St. Jean Cathedral are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Self parking, laundry facilities, and multilingual staff are available at this apartment. WiFi in public areas is free.
All 117 apartments feature kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves, plus free WiFi and TVs with digital channels. Premium bedding and desks are among the other amenities available to guests. Limited housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Appart'City Lyon - Part-Dieu Garibaldi
Appart'City Lyon - Part-Dieu Garibaldi features multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and an elevator (lift). Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Laundry facilities
- Year Built 1999
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 7
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium bedding
- Limited housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub only
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 6:30 AM and 9:00 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
- Monday - Saturday: 7 AM - noon
- Monday - Saturday: 1 PM - 11 PM
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 5.00 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 8 per pet (varies based on length of stay), plus a one-time cleaning fee of EUR 25
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Deposit: EUR 250.00 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.85 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 0.83 per person, per night
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 8.50 for adults and EUR 3 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 2 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 11.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet (varies based on length of stay) plus EUR 25 one-time cleaning fee
- Early check-in fee: EUR 5
- Late check-out fee: EUR 5
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5.00 per night
- Appart'City Lyon Part-Dieu Garibaldi
- Appart'City Part-Dieu Garibaldi
- Appart'City Part-Dieu Garibaldi Aparthotel
- Appart'City Part-Dieu Garibaldi Aparthotel Lyon
- Appart'City Lyon Part-Dieu Garibaldi Apartment
- Appart'City Part-Dieu Garibaldi Apartment
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work. Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.