- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overview of La Gemma di Elena
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room, 1 Double Bed, Private Bathroom
Standard Single Room, Private Bathroom, Garden View
City Triple Room, City View
Basic Apartment, 1 Bedroom, City View
About this area
Located in Lucca's Lucca Historical Center neighbourhood, La Gemma di Elena is in the city centre. Notable landmarks in the area include Piazza dell'Anfiteatro and Guinigi Tower. Pinocchio Park and Orto Botanico di Pisa are also worth visiting.Visit our Lucca travel guide
- Piazza dell'Anfiteatro - 4 min walk
- Basilica of San Frediano - 5 min walk
- Guinigi Tower - 6 min walk
- Torre delle Ore - 7 min walk
- Palazzo Pfanner - 7 min walk
- Lucca Station - 15 min walk
- Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 46 min drive
- Panfico Marchi - 1 min walk
- De Cervesia - 1 min walk
- Ciclo DiVino - 1 min walk
- Nanda's - 2 min walk
- Caffetteria la Piazzetta - 2 min walk
About this property
La Gemma di Elena
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 3 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 50 per person (roundtrip)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 10 per night
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 8 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
It is very nicely located and near the bus stop and walking distance to central Lucca. My only complaint was that it was chilly; I would have enjoyed a little heat in the room. The breakfast was superb and the staff very friendly and helpful.