Visiting Loutraki-Agioi Theodoroi
Visitors to Loutraki-Agioi Theodoroi are sure to enjoy the casinos and seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples, spas and mountain views. A top sight in the area is Ancient Corinth. In Loutraki-Agioi Theodoroi, there are 60 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Loutraki-Agioi Theodoroi
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Corinth Canal, The Diolkos, and Heraion of Perachora. Additionally, you'll find Ancient Corinth in the area.
In Corinth, you'll find 60 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Pappas - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Club Hotel Casino Loutraki - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi.
- Galaxy Hotel - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Loutraki-Agioi Theodoroi
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 5°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 25°C as the daytime average and 7°C as the night-time average
- About 405.60 millimetres of rain falls on Loutraki-Agioi Theodoroi each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 6°C