Visiting Los Lunas
Visitors can enjoy all that Los Lunas has to offer including the stargazing spots, cathedral and coffee shops. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and bars. A top sight in the area is Isleta Amphitheater.
- You'll find 8 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Belen
- The closest major airport is in Albuquerque, NM (ABQ-Albuquerque Intl. Sunport), 18.2 mi (29.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Los Lunas
Isleta Amphitheater is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Belen Harvey House Museum and Albuquerque Dragway.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Los Lunas. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Quality Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Western Skies Inn And Suites - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Los Lunas
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 21°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -8°C
- From April to June, the average is 35°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 35°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 27°C as the daytime average and -8°C as the night-time average
- Los Lunas gets about 232 millimetres of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 34°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -7°C