Get an overview of this hotelAll inclusive adults-only sanctuary on the Cabo beachfront
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
This oceanfront, boutique adults-only resort with cutting-edge, minimalist style sits by itself on a rugged 4-km (2.5-mi) stretch of sand beach on the Pacific side of Cabo.
Award-winning Armonia Spa, yoga
The award-winning Armonia Spa offers signature treatments, a meditation labyrinth, and yoga lessons on the beach. Treatments can be arranged in beachfront cabanas with king beds.
Minimally decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios or balconies with ocean views, feather beds and a pillow menu, and cactus blooms and incense.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa-All Inclusive-Adult Only
This resort is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- All meals, snacks, and beverages included
- 24-hour room service
- In-room minibar (all beverages included)
- Dining availability limited at one or more venues
Activities and facilities/equipment
- Fitness facilities
- Tennis lessons
- Tennis lessons
- Tennis racquets
- Windsurfing equipment
- Premium food items
- Premium or imported alcoholic beverages
- Airport transfers
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Offsite tours
The oceanfront, adults-only boutique property, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa Luxury All Inclusive, stands on a rugged, 2-mile stretch of beach on the Pacific side of Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Whale-watching departure points and El Arco are within 4 kilometers of the resort. Horseback riding adventures and desert exploration via ATV rentals are 8 kilometers away. The resort is also near the cruise ship terminal and the Los Cabos Arch.
The hotel has an onsite spa with spa tub, sauna, and a wide variety of body/beauty treatments including Thalassotherapy treatments and massages on the beach. There is also a fitness center, a golf course, and 2 tennis courts. Guests can enjoy beach yoga classes. There are multiple on-site restaurants, a coffee shop/café, a snack bar/deli, and several bar/lounges including a swim-up bar. Complimentary breakfast is served daily. Other property amenities include onsite parking and complimentary secure valet parking, and a complimentary area shuttle.
Business amenities include a business center with 3 small meeting rooms, audio visual equipment, event catering, and banquet facilities. Guests can stay connected with complimentary wireless Internet access, computer rental and a computer station. The multi-lingual staff at the front desk can provide tour assistance and concierge services, as well as translation services. Safe-deposit boxes are available at the front desk and there is an ATM/banking onsite. The hotel also features a rooftop terrace, garden, convenience store, gift shops, and newsstand. Onsite medical assistance is available.
For convenience the hotel offers free parking during your stay. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available on request with advance notice (surcharge).
- Express check-in
- Picnic area
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free valet parking
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- On private beach
- Conference space size (meters) - 539
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Designated smoking areas
- Pool umbrellas
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Total number of rooms - 154
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 6
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Golf course on site
- Tennis on site
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Full-service spa
- Beach umbrellas
- Swim-up bar
- Free breakfast
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Grocery/convenience store
- Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built 2005
- Coffee shop or café
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Steam room
- Free WiFi
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free area shuttle
- Spa services on site
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Conference space size (feet) - 5802
- Beach towels
- Spa tub
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Furnished balcony or patio
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Minibar (stocked, free items)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Siempre - Mediterranean-style cuisine infused with distinctive Mexican flavors. Gourmet wellness-oriented spa dishes alongside hearty favorites. Open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and has al fresco dining and a bar. Reservations required.
Pescados - Pescados has a sushi bar with ocean/pool views with a casually elegant ambiance. Pescados serves lunch and dinner.
Aire Restaurant - Has pool/ocean views and serves lunch and dinner and has a bar. The extensive menu at Aire Restaurant features a variety of international cuisine and regional specialties, appetizers, and cocktails.
Bocados - Bocados is is a coffee shop with freshly brewed coffees and teas, homemade Mexican and French pastries, delicious sandwiches, light snacks, and desserts. with pool views.
Horizons - This theme restaurant serves various international meals for dinner right on the beach.
Quivira Steakhouse - Located in the golf course's clubhouse, this casual steakhouse is open in the afternoon and evening, and is available to guests of the resort. Not included in the all-inclusive rate.
Private Dinners on the Beach - For a romantic occasion enjoy a private, candle-lit dinner on the beach. Contact the concierge for reservations.
Refresca - Refresca offers traditional beverages in a relaxed setting. Cocktails, wine and spirits are on the menu.
Partidos - Sports and tapas bar.
Aquabar - Swim-up bar serving tropical drinks. Snacks are also served.
Fire & Ice Pit Oceanfront Martini Bar - Martini bar.
Aire Bar - Poolside bar serving specialty cocktails.
Room service - Available 24 hours.
Theme Nights are held from 6 PM to 10 PM (subject to change). Dining themes include Seafood Night, BBQ Night, Mexican Night, Italian Night, and Latin Grill Night. Reservations are recommended.
Nearby Things to Do
Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa Luxury All Inclusive is situated on a rugged, sandy four-km (2.5-mi) beach on the Pacific side of Cabo San Lucas. Although the beach in front of the hotel is not suitable for swimming, the hotel has a 2 outdoor pools and guests are welcome to use a partner property's outdoor pool also.
Other recreational amenities include two tennis courts, a fitness room, yoga lessons on the beach, and telescopes and maps for whale watching (surcharges apply). Guests can play beach volleyball onsite. Boat cruises, banana boats, kayaking, helicopter sightseeing, and bungee jumping are available nearby.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Tennis lessons on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Skydiving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Beach yoga on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
The Cabo San Lucas resort's Armonia Spa offers signature treatments including the Temazcal, a native-inspired ritual in a domed bath enclosure, with an infusion of healing herbs. The spa also provides hair and nail services, and houses separate women's and men's saunas, steam rooms, and spa tubs. A couples' treatment room includes a private sauna, steam room, and spa tub. Spa treatments can also be arranged in beachside cabanas or in guestrooms. Thalassotherapy treatments and massages on the beach are also available.(Surcharges apply for use of the spa and all services.)
- Couples treatment rooms
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Mud bath in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Hot springs/mineral springs in spa
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 18 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 18 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Airport shuttle fee: MXN 4400 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: MXN 500 (one-way), (from 0 to 17 years old)
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Inclusive-Adult Only Cabo San Lucas
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa-All Inclusive-Adult Only is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.
Luxury Without Limitations All Inclusive Plan - Rate includes the following:
- Gourmet à la carte breakfast, lunch, and dinner options with a wide assortment of organic food and beverage selections
- Access to dining options at partner properties Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach, Pueblo Bonito Rosé, and Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos
- Cocktails and specialty beverages from a variety of domestic and international premium brands
- Unlimited natural fruit juices, smoothies, and soft drinks
- Specialty gourmet café and deli
- Welcome beverage and cool towel on arrival
- Wine tasting seminars
- Tequila tastings
- Afternoon tea sessions
- 24-hour private, in-room dining
- Complimentary use of beach beds for guests of Oceanview and Oceanfront Suites
- Daily housekeeping and turndown service
- Daily activities including water aerobics, power walks, dance lessons, yoga
- Fitness center access
- Tennis courts
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- Minibar, restocked daily
- All taxes and gratuities