- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Hampton Court Palace
- 6 min walk
- Twickenham Stadium
- 9 min drive
- King's Arms
- 1 min walk
- La Fiamma Ristorante Italiano
- 2 min walk
- London (LGW-Gatwick)
- 36 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in East Molesey, The Lion Gate Mews is in the historical district. Hampton Court Palace and Hampton Court are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Stamford Bridge Stadium and Buckingham Palace. Chessington World of Adventures and Thorpe Park are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the property's location for the sightseeing.
- Hampton Court Palace - 6 min walk
- Twickenham Stadium - 9 min drive
- Chessington World of Adventures - 10 min drive
- Natural History Museum - 22 min drive
- Kensington Palace - 23 min drive
- Kingston Upon Thames Hampton Court Station - 9 min walk
- Richmond Underground Station - 21 min drive
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 31 min drive
- King's Arms - 1 min walk
- La Fiamma Ristorante Italiano - 2 min walk
- Tiltyard Café - 4 min walk
- The Mute Swan - 7 min walk
- Coffee Bay - 9 min walk
About this property
The Lion Gate Mews
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Lion Gate Mews Apartment East Molesey
- Lion Gate Mews Apartment
- Lion Gate Mews East Molesey
- Lion Gate Mews
- The Lion Gate Mews East Molesey, England, UK
- Liongate Hotel Kingston Upon Thames
- The Lion Gate Mews Apartment
- The Lion Gate Mews East Molesey
- The Lion Gate Mews Apartment East Molesey
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Excellent location - very clean, lovely big shower, handy for excellent public transport. Could do with some draws for clothes and coat hooks. Kitchen equipment spartan and microwave and convection hob difficult to understand how to work. Lovely gastro pubs and restaurants other side of bridge and opposite palace main entrance. Ideal base for exploring area. Would recommend as long as not planning to do much cooking.