Get an overview of this hotel3-star London hotel in Bloomsbury, walk to University of London
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Bloomsbury, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of The British Museum, University of London and Russell Square. University College London and Leicester Square are also within 15 minutes. Tottenham Court Road Underground Station is only a 2-minute walk and Goodge Street Underground Station is 5 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features 4 restaurants, an indoor pool and a health club. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, a conference centre and WiFi in public areas.
All 670 rooms provide wireless Internet access (surcharge), coffee/tea makers and flat-screen televisions. Other amenities available to guests include safes, showers and desks.
St Giles London - A St Giles Hotel
St Giles London - A St Giles Hotel features an indoor pool and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This business-friendly hotel also offers tour or ticket assistance, concierge services and dry cleaning/laundry services.
St Giles London - A St Giles Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Concierge services
- Conference centre
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 6
- Total number of rooms - 670
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Health club
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( GBP 5.00 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( GBP 5.00 per 24-hour period )
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Number of bathrooms -
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge on weekdays between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM and at the weekend between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Sage & Chilli – This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Open select days.
Hudsons House – This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
VQ – This diner serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open 24 hours. Open daily.
Breakfast Room – This buffet restaurant only serves breakfast. Open daily.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a health club.
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 9.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 5.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 5.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Facilities fee: GBP 5 per person and includes use of:
- St Giles London St Giles Classic Hotel
- St Giles St Giles Classic Hotel
- St Giles London St Giles Classic
- St Giles St Giles Classic
- St Giles London St Giles Hotel
- St Giles St Giles Hotel
- St Giles London St Giles
- St Giles London - A Hotel England
- St Giles Hotel London
- London St Giles Hotel
We should mention
Children aged 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.