- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of London Marriott Hotel County Hall
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, View
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Club Suite, 1 King Bed, Business Lounge Access, View
Club Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Balcony
Club Suite, 1 King Bed, Business Lounge Access
Family Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Executive Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking (Executive, M Club lounge access)
Suite, 2 Bedrooms (County Hall, M Club Lounge Access)
About this area
Located near the beach, London Marriott Hotel County Hall is in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, an area with great shopping. Buckingham Palace and The British Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Big Ben and London Eye. Looking to enjoy an event or a match? See what's going on at London Stadium or O2 Arena. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our London travel guide
- London Eye - 4 min walk
- Big Ben - 5 min walk
- Westminster Abbey - 8 min walk
- Trafalgar Square - 17 min walk
- Leicester Square - 3 min drive
- Westminster Underground Station - 4 min walk
- London Waterloo Station - 10 min walk
- London (LCY-London City) - 41 min drive
- Gillray's Steakhouse — 1 min walk
- The Library — 1 min walk
- Aji Zen Canteen - 1 min walk
- Pret a Manger - 1 min walk
- Westminster Kitchen Grill House - 1 min walk
About this property
London Marriott Hotel County Hall
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 24 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 42 per day
- Valet parking fee: GBP 42 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 35.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The location of this hotel is perfect. Five minute walk to the nearest underground station. Staff friendly, room was clean. We had access to Executive Lounge which was great for breakfast every morning. Nice variety and food was good.