- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- St. Paul's Cathedral
- 15 min walk
- The British Museum
- 20 min walk
- 1 min walk
- Pret A Manger
- 2 min walk
- London (QQK-King's Cross Train Station)
- 5 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located near the beach, this apartment is in London's London City Centre neighbourhood. Liverpool Street and The Strand are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Russell Square and St. James Park. Consider Piccadilly Theatre for a night out, and don't miss Coca-Cola London Eye, a top local attraction. Our guests love the property's central and quiet location.Visit our London travel guide
- St. Paul's Cathedral - 15 min walk
- The British Museum - 20 min walk
- Liverpool Street - 4 min drive
- London Bridge - 6 min drive
- Leicester Square - 6 min drive
- London Farringdon Station - 2 min walk
- Farringdon Underground Station - 2 min walk
- London (LCY-London City) - 19 min drive
- Sosharu - 1 min walk
- Pret A Manger - 2 min walk
- The Castle - 2 min walk
- Nando's - 2 min walk
- Iberica - 2 min walk
About this property
Blueprint Apartments - Turnmill Street
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- If you arrive at the property after hours, you'll need to check in at an alternate location: The Rockwell Hotel, 181-183 Cromwell Road, SW5 0SF.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 72 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Blueprint Apartments Turnmill
- Blueprint Apartments Turnmill Street
- Blueprint Apartments - Turnmill Street London
- Blueprint Apartments - Turnmill Street Apartment
- Blueprint Apartments - Turnmill Street Apartment London
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Perhaps the Blueprint Apartments are very nice . . . but I guess I'll never know. Only 4 days before my reservation, I received the following notice: "We are contacting you in regards with your reservation from the 17th of June for 3 nights at our property 66 Turnmill Street. I would like to let you know that unfortunately we have received your booking due to a system error and we are not able to accommodate you in the apartment booked. Please kindly note that we will proceed with a refund for you. We have cancelled your booking free of charge from our end. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused." I made this reservation at least 3 month in advance of my trip. Then, just 4 days before I'm supposed to arrive in London--at the height of the summer tourist season--the reservation is canceled without explanation. YOU try finding another place to stay that's even vaguely affordable. We scrambled and eventually landed a situation, but the location was far less desirable, the unit was not as nice, and the cost was considerably higher. There was NO offer from Blueprint Apartments nor Expedia to help us locate another room option. I would strongly discourage taking a risk on any future booking at this location. You may find yourself homeless in London.