Search Hotels in Llanes
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 6 Sep 2014
Visitors to Llanes are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and gardens. A top sight in the area is Lakes of Covadonga. In Llanes, there are 263 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Llanes
The city is notable for landmarks like Bufones de Pria, Basilica de Santa Maria and Túmulo de Peña Tu I. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Sablon Beach, Toro Beach and Ballota Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Castru La Ballota and Playa de Barru.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Lakes of Covadonga, located 15.7 mi (25.2 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Llanes
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 16°C and the night-time average to be 7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 22°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September averages 25°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 22°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Llanes is 891.30 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 24°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 7°C