- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Sintra Marmòris Palace
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room, Terrace
Deluxe Double or Twin Room, Garden View
Suite, Garden View
Suite, Mountain View
Superior Double or Twin Room
About this area
Sintra Marmòris Palace is located in Sintra. Sintra National Palace and Quinta da Regaleira are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Cascais Beach and Grande Beach. Travelling with kids? Consider Vasco da Gama Aquarium and Calouste Gulbekian Planetarium. Discover the area's water adventures with nearby scuba diving, or enjoy the great outdoors with horse riding, rock climbing and hiking/biking trails.Visit our Sintra travel guide
- Sintra National Palace - 17 min walk
- Quinta da Regaleira - 5 min drive
- Pena Palace - 11 min drive
- Moorish Castle - 14 min drive
- Monserrate Palace - 21 min drive
- Sintra - 8 min walk
- Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado) - 37 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Serves light fare.
About this property
Sintra Marmòris Palace
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night, up to 3 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 70.00 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Exceptional service and professional staff. Great food, very clean rooms, stunning grounds. There was a wine tasting along with appetizers every evening along with fado music, and a magic show! Loved this stay!