Guests will want to experience the gardens, beaches and restaurants in Liendo. Cosy and welcoming, this city also attracts visitors with its bars.
- There are 2 Liendo hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas December is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Santander (SDR), 23.1 mi (37.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Liendo
- The gardens and beaches highlight the natural beauty, and Sonabia Beach, Orinon Beach, and Ostende Beach are several places worth visiting
- Also well-known for its ferries and historic sites
Getting around Liendo
Liendo has many options for getting around. You can ride a ferry across the water to see more of the area.
Staying in Liendo
Searching for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You may enjoy Posada La Torre de la Quintana.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Posada La Torre de la Quintana with a 4.4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Liendo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 16°C and the nighttime average to be 7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 22°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September averages 25°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 22°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Liendo gets about 34 millimetres of rain per year