Search Hotels in Leuven
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Leuven are sure to enjoy the shopping, bars and university setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafes, churches and art. Top sights around the area include NATO Headquarters, European Union Parliament Building and Belgian Comic Strip Center.
- There are 36 hotels and other accommodation options in Leuven
- The closest major airport is in Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National), 9.6 mi (15.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Antwerp (ANR-Antwerp Intl.), 24.1 mi (38.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Leuven
Cultural venues in the city include Grand Beguinage of Leuven, M - Museum Leuven and STUK. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Arenberg Castle, Grand Market Square, and St. Peter's Church. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Old Market Square is a favourite for retail therapy.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 36 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Leuven. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- B&B Daya - Guests who stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Blauwput can enjoy access to a terrace and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and room size.
- Martin's Klooster - Our customers like the quiet location and comfortable beds at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free WiFi, a bar and a conference centre.
- Hotel The Lodge Heverlee - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and central location.
Outside the city, top places to visit include NATO Headquarters, 12.2 mi/19.7 km from the city centre, and European Union Parliament Building, which is 14.6 mi/23.4 km away.
Getting around Leuven
If you want to journey outside the city, hop aboard a train from Leuven Brussels Station, Leuven Station or Leuven Heverlee Station. Leuven might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Leuven
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be 0°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Leuven gets about 30 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 22°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 1°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Leuven?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Leuven, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Leuven?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Leuven?
What's the best hotel for couples in Leuven?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Leuven?
What's the best hotel in Leuven to absorb the local history?
Leuven Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Leuven by Star Rating
- Hotels near Leuven Airports
- Areas of Leuven
- Accommodation near Leuven Attractions
- More accommodation types in Leuven
- Choose Your Leuven Hotel Style
- Search Leuven Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Leuven
- Hotels Near Leuven, Flemish Region
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends