Overview of Domaine Du Manoir
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free parking
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Triple Room
Standard Triple Room
About this area
Domaine Du Manoir is located in Les Avenieres-Veyrins-Thuellin. Musee Gallo Romain d'Aoste and Maison du Pays des Couleurs are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Cascade de Glandieu and Chateau de Faverges Golf Club.Visit our Les Avenieres travel guide
- Le Repaire Mandrin - 8 min drive
- Musee Gallo Romain d'Aoste - 8 min drive
- Cascade de Glandieu - 11 min drive
- Walibi Rhone-Alpes - 11 min drive
- Chateau de Faverges Golf Club - 12 min drive
- Voiron Les Abrets-Fitilieu Station - 17 min drive
- Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery) - 41 min drive
- Table d'Hotes — 1 min walk
- Chez Kok's - 4 min drive
- Auberge des Avenières - 4 min drive
- Déli Café - 4 min drive
- Boulangerie du Champ de Mars - 4 min drive
About this property
Domaine Du Manoir
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 140 per accommodation, per week.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort