Visiting Leigh Creek
Visitors will want to experience the restaurants, spas, and bars in Leigh Creek. Visitors who journey to this welcoming, walkable city can discover its shopping, gardens, and golfing.
- Though not directly in Leigh Creek, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, while November tends to be the cheapest
Sightseeing around Leigh Creek
- Golfing is a top activity, and Ballarat Golf Club is one place to visit
- Notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as Eureka Centre and Sovereign Hill
Staying in Leigh Creek
You might like Kryal Castle, averaging GBP 122.48 per night, for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay. Kryal Castle, a 4-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.6 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Leigh Creek
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 26°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 11°C
- From April to June, the average is 22°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 18°C during the day and 6°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 24°C as the daytime average and 8°C as the nighttime average
- About 655 millimetres of rain falls on Leigh Creek each year