Visiting Le Poinconnet
Visitors can enjoy all that Le Poinconnet has to offer including its restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Le Poinconnet
- The closest major airport is in Chateauroux (CHR-Chateauroux - Centre), 6.2 mi (10 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Le Poinconnet
Places to visit in the larger region include Hotel Bertrand Museum, George Sand's House and National Shooting Sport Center. Additionally, you'll find Chemiserie Museum and Museum of the Cordeliers Convent in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Le Poinconnet, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city centre but there are 40 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Sure Hotel by Best Western Chateauroux is located 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from the city centre. This 3-star hotel in Le Poinconnet features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
- THE Campaign AT THE Doors OF THE City is 1 mi (1.6 km) from the city's heart. This 1-star hotel in Saint-Maur features free WiFi and free parking. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
- Première Classe Chateauroux - Saint Maur is located within 3.5 mi (5.6 km) of the city centre. This 4-star hotel in Chateauroux features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Le Poinconnet
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 15°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 27°C with night-time averages of 11°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- Le Poinconnet gets about 25 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 26°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 2°C