Visiting Le Croisic
Visitors can enjoy all that Le Croisic has to offer including the aquarium, waterfront and golf courses. A top sight in the area is La Baule Beach.
- There are 42 hotels and other accommodation options in Le Croisic
- The closest major airport is in Nantes (NTE-Nantes - Atlantique), 44.4 mi (71.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Le Croisic
A couple of favourite places to visit are Croisic Oceanarium and Croisic Port. Additionally, you'll find La Baule Beach in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 42 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Le Croisic. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hôtel de L'Océan - Amenities at this hotel include 2 restaurants and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and beach locale.
- Hôtel Les Vikings - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. Amenities in this hotel room include free WiFi and a soaking tub.
- Domaine de Port aux Rocs - With a stay at this 3-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Getting around Le Croisic
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Le Croisic Station. Le Croisic might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Le Croisic
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 14°C during the day and 3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 19°C and night-time averages of 3°C
- About 27 millimetres of rain falls on Le Croisic each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 23°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 3°C