Overview of Palms Place Hotel and Spa at the Palms Las Vegas
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Studio Suite, Balcony
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Balcony
Studio Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Kitchenette, Strip View
Deluxe Suite, 1 Bedroom, Fireplace, Strip View
About this area
Palms Place Hotel and Spa at the Palms Las Vegas is located in Las Vegas. Park Theater and Madame Tussauds Las Vegas are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include High Roller and Wet‘n’Wild Las Vegas. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Orleans Arena or T-Mobile Arena. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and waterskiing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ziplining and skydiving. Our guests love the property's quiet location.Visit our Las Vegas travel guide
- Fountains of Bellagio - 3 min drive
- The Linq - 3 min drive
- Bellagio Casino - 3 min drive
- T-Mobile Arena - 7 min drive
- Colosseum at Caesars Palace - 7 min drive
- MGM Grand Monorail Station - 5 min drive
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 11 min drive
- Cafe 6 — 1 min walk
- Einstein Bros - 2 min walk
- Umiya - 3 min walk
- Starbucks - 4 min walk
- Ping Pang Pong Chinese Kitchen - 7 min walk
About this property
Palms Place Hotel and Spa at the Palms Las Vegas
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Where to eat
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per accommodation, per day
- Resort fee: USD 44.22 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness centre access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 9.99 and USD 19.99 per person (approximately)
- Facilities fee: USD 25 per person, per day and includes use of:
– Spa tub
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.