Search Hotels in Langenargen
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 7 Aug 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Brand New Apartment Montfort Directly by Lake Constance With Lake View, Mountain View, Balcony & Wi-fi; Parking Available
Reviewed on 27 Oct 2020
Brand New Apartment Am See - Säntis Directly by Lake Constance With Lake View, Mountain View, Balcony & Wi-fi; Parking Available
Reviewed on 30 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 14 Jul 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Langenargen has to offer including the lakeside setting and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodation options in Langenargen
- The closest major airport is in Friedrichshafen (FDH-Friedrichshafen - Lake Constance), 4.3 mi (7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Altenrhein (ACH-St. Gallen - Altenrhein), 8.8 mi (14.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Langenargen
Places to visit in the larger region include Dornier Museum, Friedrichshafen Harbour and Lake Constance Promenade. Additionally, you'll find Zeppelin Museum and Messe Friedrichshafen in the area.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Langenargen. Here's a top-rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- AKZENT Hotel Löwen - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff.
Getting around Langenargen
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Langenargen Station. Langenargen might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Langenargen
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be -4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 15°C during the day and -3°C at night
- Langenargen gets about 24 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 22°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -3°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Langenargen?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Langenargen, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Langenargen?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Langenargen?
Langenargen Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Langenargen by Star Rating
- Hotels near Langenargen Airports
- Accommodation near Langenargen Attractions
- More accommodation types in Langenargen
- Choose Your Langenargen Hotel Style
- Search Langenargen Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Langenargen
- Hotels Near Langenargen, Baden-Wuerttemberg
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends