Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 26 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 16 Aug 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 16 Sep 2020
Beautiful Holiday Home of the Schlegel Family With Mountain View, Woodstove, Private Terrace & Wi-fi; Parking Available
Cozy Apartment Ferienwohnung Ursula Hiemer 1 With Lake View, Mountain View, Wi-fi, Balcony & Garden; Parking Available
Charming Apartment Haus Schneider Close to Lake Constance With Wi-fi, Terrace & Garden; Parking Available
Beautiful Top Floor Holiday Apartment Schleinseeblick With Lake View, Balcony & Wi-fi; Parking Available
Reviewed on 10 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 21 Jul 2020
Cozy Apartment Ferienwohnung Ursula Hiemer 2 With Lake View, Mountain View, Wi-fi & Garden; Parking Available
Reviewed on 20 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 20 Jul 2020
Visitors to Kressbronn are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting and restaurants. The relaxing and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodation options in Kressbronn
- The closest major airport is in Friedrichshafen (FDH-Friedrichshafen - Lake Constance), 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Altenrhein (ACH-St. Gallen - Altenrhein), 8.2 mi (13.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kressbronn
Places to visit in the larger region include Bad Schachen Ferry Port, Old Town Hall and Dornier Museum. You'll also find Messe Friedrichshafen and Zeppelin Museum in the area.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Kressbronn. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Bodensee Hotel Sonnenhof - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi.
- Bodensee Yachthotel Schattmaier - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
Getting around Kressbronn
If you want to venture outside the area, hop aboard a train at Kressbronn Station. Kressbronn might not have as many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Kressbronn
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be -1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and 1°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Kressbronn is 24 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 24°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 0°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Kressbronn?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Kressbronn, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Kressbronn?
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to Kressbronn?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Kressbronn?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Kressbronn?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Kressbronn?
What is the best spa hotel in Kressbronn?
How is it to stay in Kressbronn?
What is there to see in Kressbronn?
How can I get around Kressbronn?
What's the weather like in Kressbronn?
Kressbronn Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Kressbronn by Star Rating
- Hotels near Kressbronn Airports
- Accommodation near Kressbronn Attractions
- More accommodation types in Kressbronn
- Choose Your Kressbronn Hotel Style
- Search Kressbronn Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Kressbronn
- Hotels Near Kressbronn, Baden-Württemberg
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends