Search Hotels in Landeck
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 16 Jun 2019
Reviewed on 7 Sep 2020
Travellers give high marks for the ski areas in Landeck, which is also known for its spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theme park and mountain views. Top sights in the city include Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis and Vinschgau Valley.
- There are 290 hotels and other accommodation options in Landeck
- The closest major airport is in Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten), 37.9 mi (60.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Landeck
Cultural venues in the city include Museum St. Anton, Landeck Castle and Alpinarium Galtuer. Attractions like Bikepark Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis, Summer Funpark Fiss and Mini Fundus are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Galzig Cable Car, Silvretta Cable Car and Schrofenstein Castle Ruins.
In Imst, you'll find 290 accommodation choices and hotels to make planning easier for your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Skihotel Galzig - This 4-star hotel features ski slopes, free WiFi and a sauna. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Posthotel Strengen am Arlberg - Our customers like the breakfast and clean rooms at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast and a restaurant.
- Schwarzer Adler - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its dining options.
Other top sights in Landeck include Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis and Vinschgau Valley. In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Oberstdorf Ski Resort, located 22.8 mi (36.6 km) from the heart of the city, and Tannheimer Tal, which is 25.7 mi (41.3 km) away.
Getting around Landeck
If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Landeck-Zams Station, Schoenwies Station or St. Anton am Arlberg Station. Landeck might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Landeck
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and -7°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, whilst the average at night is 2°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 25°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and night-time averages of -6°C
- About 859 millimetres of rain falls on Landeck each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 24°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging -5°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Landeck?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Landeck, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Landeck?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday to Landeck?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Landeck?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Landeck?
What's the best luxury hotel in Landeck?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Landeck?
What's the best accommodation option for a winter holiday in Landeck?
Landeck Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Landeck by Star Rating
- Hotels near Landeck Airports
- Areas of Landeck
- Accommodation near Landeck Attractions
- More accommodation types in Landeck
- Choose Your Landeck Hotel Style
- Search Landeck Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Landeck
- Hotels Near Landeck, Tyrol
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends