Visitors can enjoy all that Serfaus has to offer including the ski areas and entertainment choices. Top sights around the area include Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis, Lake Resia and Arlberg Pass.
- You'll find 303 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Landeck
- The closest major airport is in Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten), 40.9 mi (65.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Serfaus
A couple of favourite places to visit are Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis and Komperdell Gondola. In the area, you'll also find Lake Resia and Arlberg Pass.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 15 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Serfaus. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Sporthotel Astoria is located 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the city centre. This 4-star hotel in Serfaus features a restaurant, a bar and a games room.
- Wellnesshotel Cervosa is 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from the city's heart. This 5-star hotel in Serfaus features a full-service spa, free breakfast and a restaurant.
- Wellness-Residenz Schalber is located within 3 mi (4.8 km) of the city centre. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Serfaus can enjoy access to 3 indoor pools and 2 outdoor pools, along with free WiFi.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Vinschgau Valley, 26.8 mi/43.1 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Serfaus
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and -7°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, whilst the average at night is 2°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 25°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and night-time averages of -6°C
- About 854.90 millimetres of rain falls on Serfaus each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 24°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging -5°C