Search Lakka Hotels, Paxos
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 12 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 14 Aug 2017
Reviewed on 24 Jun 2018
Reviewed on 22 Aug 2020
Pocket Guide: Lakka
Visiting PaxosPaxos's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travelers and visitors are sure to appreciate the beaches, restaurants, and bars. Welcoming and relaxing, this seaside city also attracts visitors with its entertainment, library, and island views.
- There are 2 Paxos hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, while June tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Corfu (CFU-Ioannis Kapodistrias), 28.3 mi (45.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Paxos
- Top activities include taking a ferry and boating, while Lefkimmi Port and Sivota Harbour are sights to visit
- The beach, seaside, and island views provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Avlaki Beach, Arkoudilas Beach, and Kavos Beach
Getting around Paxos
Paxos has many options for getting around. You can cross the water in a ferry from the local port.
Staying in PaxosLooking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like AMFITRITI HOTEL, averaging GBP 80.66 per night. AMFITRITI HOTEL, a 3-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 3.7 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Paxos
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 18°C and the nighttime average to be 5°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July through September averages 32°C during the day and 16°C at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Paxos is 28 millimetres