Search Hotels in Lake Bled - Julian Alps
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Lake Bled - Julian Alps
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Lake Bled - Julian Alps, and visitors give high marks for the lakeside setting. This walkable city also attracts tourists with its mountain views. Top sights in the city include Lake Bohinj, Lake Bled and Triglav National Park.
- There are 301 hotels and other accommodation options in Lake Bled - Julian Alps
- The closest major airport is in Ljubljana (LJU-Joze Pucnik), 29.8 mi (48 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Klagenfurt (KLU-Woerthersee), 31.5 mi (50.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lake Bled - Julian Alps
Cultural venues in the city include Tolmin Museum, Alpine Dairy Museum and Ravelnik Open-Air Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Bled Castle, Church of Sv Marika Bozja and St. Martin's Parish Church. The lakes and mountains highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Lake Bohinj, Lake Bled and Triglav National Park.
In Bohinj, you'll find 301 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning easier for your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Gasperin - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a sauna, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Penzion Kovac - Our customers like the breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms at this guesthouse. With a stay at this 3-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a sauna, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
- Hotel Vila Bled - This 4-star hotel features a casino, free breakfast and a restaurant. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Finkenstein Castle, located 14.9 mi (24 km) from the heart of the city, and Lake Faak, which is 17.1 mi/27.5 km away.
Getting around Lake Bled - Julian Alps
If you want to journey outside the area, hop aboard a train from Jesenice Station, Jesenice Zeleznicka Station or Jesenice Slovenski Javornik Station. Lake Bled - Julian Alps might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Lake Bled - Julian Alps
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 16°C during the day and 0°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 12°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and night-time averages of 1°C
- Average annual rainfall for Lake Bled - Julian Alps is 1285.80 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 1°C