Search Hotels in Labuan
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 27 Jun 2020
Visitors to Labuan are sure to enjoy the seaside and bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its golf courses.
- There are 25 hotels and other accommodation options in Labuan
- The closest major airport is in Labuan (LBU), 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bandar Seri Begawan (BWN-Brunei Intl.), 30.3 mi (48.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Labuan
The city's cultural venues include Labuan Museum and Labuan International Sea Sport Complex. The city is notable for landmarks like An'Nur Jamek Mosque, Surrender Point and Chimney of Labuan. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and such places to visit as Layang-Layang Beach and Papan Island.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Labuan. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- LABUAN AVENUE HOTEL - This 2.5-star hotel features free WiFi, a rooftop terrace and a 24-hour front desk. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and walkable location.
- Dorsett Grand Labuan - Our customers like the dining options and bar at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Aifa - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and walkable location.
Dressing for Labuan
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 25°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 25°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 25°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and night-time averages of 24°C
- Labuan gets about 58 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas October and September are often coldest, averaging 25°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Labuan?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Labuan, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Labuan?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Labuan?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday to Labuan?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Labuan?
Labuan Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Labuan by Star Rating
- Hotels near Labuan Airports
- Accommodation near Labuan Attractions
- More accommodation types in Labuan
- Choose Your Labuan Hotel Style
- Search Labuan Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Labuan
- Hotels Near Labuan, Labuan Federal Territory
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends