Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 8 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 9 Jan 2019
Visiting La Molina
Visitors can enjoy all that La Molina has to offer including the festivals, university setting and museums. Top sights around the area include Plaza San Martin, Huachipa Zoo and Miraflores Central Park.
- You'll find 1072 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Lima
- The closest major airport is in Lima (LIM-Jorge Chavez Intl.), 13.3 mi (21.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in La Molina
The picturesque setting of Cerros de Camacho and Cerros de Pariache exemplify the city's natural beauty. The university setting is a highlight of the city and La Molina National Agrarian University is worth a campus tour. Additionally, in the area you'll find Plaza San Martin and Huachipa Zoo.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in La Molina. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Hotel La Molina is located 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from the city centre. This 2.5-star hotel in La Molina features free breakfast, free WiFi and a 24-hour business centre.
- Apartment in the Safest Area of Lima, Peru is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star bed & breakfast in La Molina can enjoy access to free breakfast and a snack bar/deli, along with free WiFi.
- Exclusive Home & Private Pool Sleeps 8 is located within 1.8 mi (2.9 km) of the city centre. Located in La Molina, this guesthouse features a kitchen and a Smart TV.
Top places to see around the area include Miraflores Central Park, 7.7 mi/12.4 km from the city centre, and Kennedy Park, which is 7.7 mi (12.4 km) away.
Dressing for La Molina
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 28°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 18°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 14°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 27°C as the daytime average and 14°C as the night-time average
- March and February are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 13°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in La Molina?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in La Molina, will I receive a refund?
What are some accommodation options with pools in La Molina?
La Molina Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in La Molina by Star Rating
- Hotels near La Molina Airports
- Areas of La Molina
- Accommodation near La Molina Attractions
- More accommodation types in La Molina
- Choose Your La Molina Hotel Style
- Search La Molina Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in La Molina
- Hotels Near La Molina, Lima
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends