Note: Gregoire's Apartments are private rooms in a building on the main street. The photos of a beautiful pool area and beach are from La Digue Island Lodge, the nice resort you have access to while staying there.
- Our housekeeper was excellent. Always ready to jump in and make up the room to perfection, once even with lovely little towel swans.
- The resort area that you get to use is nice. Excellent buffet dinner at a reasonable price, good breakfast with an omelette bar, beach-side pool area with shade and sun seating options, plenty of relaxing covered spaces for rainy days.
- Transfer from (and back to) the ferry is a big bonus, and the manager himself showed us around. We saw how busy he was day to day which made this even more appreciated.
- The pizzeria on the ground floor has good wood-fired pizzas.
- All of the staff we interacted with were wonderful and it's clear this place is impeccably managed. They do really care about your stay and work hard to make it a good one.
- The rooms are clean (awesome housekeeper) but quite outdated, especially the bathroom. If they updated these rooms they could probably charge a lot more for them.
- If you only look at the photos of the nice resort and then arrive and realize you're in old rooms above a grocery store you'll be disappointed. Know what you're getting and you'll be set to enjoy the arrangement.