Search Hotels in La Coruna
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 30 May 2017
Visiting La Coruna
History buffs will enjoy exploring La Coruna, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, monuments and churches. Top sights in the city include Orzan Beach, Riazor Beach and Tower of Hercules.
- There are 81 hotels and other accommodation options in La Coruna
- The closest major airport is in La Coruna (LCG), 4.9 mi (7.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Santiago de Compostela (SCQ-Lavacolla), 32.7 mi (52.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in La Coruna
Cultural venues in the city include Caixa Galicia Foundation, Picasso House Museum and Museo Domus. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Tower of Hercules, Plaza de Maria Pita, and La Coruna Promenade. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Orzan Beach, Riazor Beach and Santa Cristina Beach.
In Oleiros, you can choose from 81 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning easier for your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Sercotel Blue Coruña - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a 24-hour fitness centre and a bar, along with a free stocked minibar. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and beach locale.
- Eurostars Ciudad de la Coruña - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and a fitness centre.
- AC Hotel A Coruña by Marriott - This 4-star hotel features free WiFi, a fitness centre and a bar. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Other top sights in La Coruna include Coliseum da Coruna and Marineda City.
Getting around La Coruna
With so many transport options, seeing La Coruna is easy. Head to La Coruna Station for metro transport. If you want to venture outside the area, hop on a train at A Coruña Station.
Dressing for La Coruna
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 15°C and the night-time average to be 8°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 20°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for La Coruna is 930.90 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 22°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 9°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in La Coruna?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in La Coruna, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in La Coruna?
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to La Coruna?
What's the best accommodation for a couple going to La Coruna?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in La Coruna?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in La Coruna?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in La Coruna?
What's the best golf hotel in La Coruna?
What's the best accommodation in La Coruna to absorb the local history?
What are some accommodation options with pools in La Coruna?
La Coruna Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in La Coruna by Star Rating
- Hotels near La Coruna Airports
- Accommodation near La Coruna Attractions
- More accommodation types in La Coruna
- Choose Your La Coruna Hotel Style
- Search La Coruna Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in La Coruna
- Hotels Near La Coruna, Galicia
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends